Monday, March 20, 2023

100+

As much as I adore Japanese music, I've been meaning to address the significant lack of quality American/Western/English DTX simfiles available for download for DTXMania. In less than three (3) months, I've released over one hundred (100+) ultra high-quality DTX simfiles from across multiple genres. 

Why do I use the term "ultra high-quality?"

Most of these simfiles use the official stereo recordings sourced from mixes of multiple individual tracks, such as drums, vocals, guitar, and bass (also known as stem files). 

From the real drum stem files, I've created custom drum keysounds for the vast majority of these songs to ensure they sound as similar as possible to the official studio recordings. This means when you hit the snare or bass drum, in most cases you are hearing the sound of the actual snare or bass drum used by the real drummer while recording in the studio.

In addition, by removing the drum stem file, most of the simfiles' background tracks are flawlessly drumless. This means if you stop playing your electronic drums, then you will hear the track play without any drum sounds - the drums you hear as you play are 100% you!

I am aware of minor issues such as difficulty levels not accurately reflecting true difficulties, background music videos not being perfectly in sync, and notes not appearing on the chart lines appropriately due to constant beat-per-minute (BPM) changes. Frankly, I don't care about these minor issues and so they won't be addressed in the foreseeable future. If the aesthetics of the notes not lining up on the chart lines appropriately bothers you, simply play the songs on Full Dark Mode. 

As always, thanks for your support and I hope my work is being enjoyed. I've spent hundreds and hundreds of hours on these. Please let me know if any mistakes or errors are found or if you have any suggestions. You can expect several more songs in the near future. 

Until next time,

Favor

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment!