Sunday, January 7, 2024

Special Release

The first eighty-seven (87) DTX files have been released. Simply go to the Google drive and sort the files by "last modified" to view and download all the newly released reworked DTX files. Many more files will be released at a future date. Enjoy and stay tuned!

ORIGINAL POST: 

It won’t be ready for Christmas but I’ve spent the last several months going through a large portion of my DTX simfiles and improving them. Over two-hundred (200+) of my simfiles have been reworked in various ways to be of higher quality (changing keysounds, removing drum tracks from BGMs, editing charts, adding full size or tv size versions, and so much more). 

This project took me several months and hundreds of hours of work. Please look forward to the rerelease of these simfiles soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment!